French Bulldog Breed Information
French Bulldog Breed Information, the French Bulldog dog where the distinctive aesthetic shape and small size,
many people love the French Bulldog although sometimes fierce, and this breed appeared at the beginning in
England and was fighting bulls in a fun and entertaining way for the citizens, American Dog Urine
French Bulldog specifications
- Bulldogs are a bit lazy, so they are very likely to be obese if you don’t care about them.
- Its weight ranges between 8 to 11 kg, and its length is between 28 to 33 cm.
- She has a soft, short fur attached to her body, and ranges in color from gray to white, or a combination of dark gray and white.
- It has a short nose, an ear that is similar to a bat’s ear.
- Full of vitality and fun.
- Her life expectancy if she takes good care of her and takes care of her from ten to twelve years.
- French Bulldogs are one of the most powerful dogs and large dogs.
- These dogs are also companions for children and love to play with them or with other types of pets, they are fun and nice.
The emergence of the French bulldog
These dogs originated from the English Bulldogs, and many believed that the English Bulldogs were raised in small
size and then brought to France. Over time, this breed was developed. There were many small English Bulldogs but
they were displaced to France.
These dogs fought bloody bulls at first in the English, as it is an attractive and gentle dog and is considered one of the
wonderful types of pets for all families, in addition to being small in size
This gives it a distinction from other types of pet dogs because it does not occupy a space in your home and will not
carry much concern if you bring it to your home.
These dogs are also companions for children and love to play with them or with other types of pets, they are fun
Care for French Bulldogs
It is one of the dogs that hair falls moderately in the year so this breed will not require you to pay great attention
and daily routine care, but it is important that you work to clean it well with a brush every week in the spring and
autumn periods, they lose their fur in this period.
If your dog is prone to skin problems, take great care in cleaning it regularly and cleaning the ear well.
Also, cut his nails every two weeks to prevent them from breaking or splitting.
Strengthen your dog’s health by brushing his teeth at least twice a week, as this will prevent gum infections and
Health problems of French Bulldogs
These dogs may develop some diseases due to their small size and permanent crossbreeding:
- Spinal diseases are caused by a selective crossbreeding that leads to the appearance of the abnormal size of the dog.
- Dislocation of the knee joint.
- Eye diseases are the dogs most prone to cherry eye disease or inverted third eyelid, such as English Bulldogs.
- Corneal ulcer.