Methods of training dogs to sit
Methods of training dogs to sit, dog training is important for all dog owners, but it is usually easy and
very simple to teach your dog, but the training process itself begins by building a good relationship between
you and the dog, and it is usually the first thing that The dog is trained in primitive obedience exercises,
where dogs tend to sit normally.
“Seating” is an essential dog training that every dog should know. It is a way to help the dog settle a little in
one place and focus on you. Training can also help lay the foundation for “survival” and other more complex
orders. One of the most important things a dog should learn is to associate the word with a movement or sign.
What is the correct sitting position for the dog?
This training is for training the dog to sit firmly and without a chain on his seat (so that all the weight of the
the body on the seat, his body, and his head is in a vertical position on the ground and the face is forward, and
the eyes look at the stability of the forward and upward, and that the dog remains in this position (and for any
period) after the call to him This situation does not change now that a woman calls the word “Come.” The
the trainer begins this lesson using the chain, then after mastering the movement he calls the dog and fixes it on
his seat without a chain.
How to train dogs to sit
- Set aside 5 to 10 minutes several times a week to work on this exercise. Before you begin, make sure that you
- have training rewards that you will provide for your dog. These rewards should be so small and appealing that
- they attract the dog.
- You can grab the attention of your dog and show your dog that you have a reward in your hand.
- Keep the reward over your dog’s nose, looking too high, or it might make the dog jump.
- Move the reward back toward the dog’s ears, and keep it close to the head. Your dog’s nose may come to follow the reward at first, but most dogs will sit when the reward reaches a certain point.
- The left-hand presses the trainer on the back of the dog’s back sits on the floor with his seat, then the right-hand rest presses backward on the dog’s chest to fix this position
Once your dog’s back is on the ground, say “Yes! Or “Good Dog” in an upbeat tone, or click the dog’s head
Give your dog the reward immediately followed by petting and praise.
- Repeat this training lesson for the dog several times by using the chain and without it, provided the dog is fixed for one or two minutes) and then increases to the next five minutes
Next, add the main signal: Say your dog’s name followed by the word “sit”, which is pronounced clearly while the reward is in place as before.
- Repeat this several times, using the word “sitting” each time, with the hand phasing out (continue to use the bonus, only get rid of the movement).
- Holding short training sessions throughout the day in different locations, both indoor and outdoor. And try to end the training session positively (successfully). Be patient.
- If the dog does not sit on its own after a few attempts, avoid pushing the dog to a sitting position. Because dogs do not tend to learn this way. Also, avoid shouting or punishment.
Install behavior and problems
If you’re still having trouble getting your dog to sit with a premium candy, consider tagging the behavior.
By spending time following up on your dog. Anytime your dog is sitting normally, praise and reward him,
and say the word “sit.” Try this each time you see your dog sitting. But you will need to carry rewards with
you at all times to make this work well.
In addition, it is very easy to praise a dog’s behavior with the chump on the dog’s head. Once the dog knows
how to sit by a signal from you, and work on training the matter of sitting in different locations, with different
levels of distractions and divinities, then we develop training to make the dog in this position but without
a chain and in the meantime others try to seduce the dog with a piece of meat.
If he turns violently to him until he gets used to not move from this situation, no matter what temptations,
except after hearing the word com or exalted from his master. This is called persistence in behavior and ensures
that your dog will be able to obey this anywhere, anytime.